European American Arms Windicator .38 Special

Hey y'all! Welcome back!

This week I'll be demo'ing the EAA, EA/R Windicator. 38 special snubby. Right away, I like the feel of this gun. It's comfortable and has a good feel to it. It's stout and seems pretty well made. It's a little thick and heavy for a concealed carry gun, but I know there's ways around that. 

(Stay tuned, one of my videos will be a holster review)

Overall, I really like the way this gun looks and feels. It's got a hammer spur (which I like personally) and a nice, clean trigger pull. Double action it has a 6lb or 8lb trigger pull, I don't remember which. But single action, it's only a 2lb trigger pull since the trigger isn't trying to cock the hammer as you're pulling it.

I'm really excited to get this gun out on the range and demo it for you guys!

The Ammo I'll be using is: 

Handgun Line 158gr lead round nose
Muzzle Velocity: 902fps
Muzzle Energy: 284 ft-lbs 

Winchester 150gr lead round nose
Muzzle Velocity: 845fps
Muzzle Energy: 238 ft-lbs

CCI 38spcl/357mag #9 Shotshell rounds
Muzzle Velocity: 1,000fps

I'm looking forward to seeing you all out on the range for this video. I hope you enjoy it!

In the mean time, have a great week, and stay safe!

God bless, 
Idaho Rifleman 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Marketing

9mm vs 9x18 vs 380 Ballistics Test!

Hunting Ballistics: 300AAC Blackout