Model 92 Winchester 32-20

Hello again! 


This week, I got ahold of another 100 year old Winchester. This one is also in excellent condition! The action is smooth, the trigger seems pretty light, but it feels good. The cartridge is pretty small by scale, it's about the same size as the 30 Carbine cartridge. I'm really looking forward to demo'ing this rifle this week. There's nothing like a good old lever action. 

I got ahold of a box of hand loads for the 32-20, it's kinda hard to come by and there's no info on the weight of the bullet, but I've been guaranteed they'll go bang when I pull the trigger, so at least I have something to shoot. 

This week I'll be shooting the self healing gopher (Mrs Rifleman keeps reminding me that it's a prairie dog... but, it'll always be a gopher to me...). I'll also be shooting the self healing reactive block. I really like these targets, they're pretty cool to shoot and don't really take much damage. 

I hope to see you all out on the range this week. Please like, share, and subscribe to the Idaho Rifleman on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. 

God bless, 
Idaho Rifleman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Marketing

9mm vs 9x18 vs 380 Ballistics Test!

41 Magnum vs 44 Magnum Ballistics Test