Grapefruit Ballistics

Hey everyone!! In this week's video, I'm going to do something a little different. I am going to destroy a vile creation. Grapefruit. 


I am going to shoot grapefruit with several calibers to see the ballistic differences. All of these are guns you've seen on the channel before. Due to the ammo shortage, it's hard to find comparable rounds so I'll do the best I can with this demo. 

Heritage Rough Rider - 22LR
- 38gr American Eagle Copper JHP

Heritage Rough Rider - 22Mag
- 40gr CCI Copper JHP

EA/A Windicator - 38spcl 
- 158gr Handgun Line LRN

Beretta APX Compact - 9mm
- 124gr Sellier and Bellot FMJ

Rock Island Armory 1911 - 45ACP
- 230gr Sig Sauer Elite Performance FMJ

Cimarron Pistolero - 45LC
- 255gr Bitterroot Valley LRN

I got these guns ready to demo so let's get to it.

See you at the range!

God bless, 
Idaho Rifleman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Marketing

9mm vs 9x18 vs 380 Ballistics Test!

Hunting Ballistics: 300AAC Blackout