.380 vs Ice Block #shorts

This was my attempt at creating a "#shorts" video. Didn't quite make it, it was about 30 seconds too long. But it was still fun!

With this video, I used that same Remington Ultimate Defense ammo that didn't expand in the last video. It did pretty well against the ice block. The round deviated and went into the snow, but luckily it was pretty easy to spot the hole in the fresh snow. I was able to recover the round and it actually expanded pretty nicely this time. 

Like I've said before, I'm really enjoying using the ice blocks for non-scientific testing. These will definitely be a permanent fixture on my channel. 

Thanks for stopping by! Check out this video and all my other uploads on the Idaho Rifleman YouTube channel. 

God bless,
Idaho Rifleman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Marketing

9mm vs 9x18 vs 380 Ballistics Test!

Hunting Ballistics: 300AAC Blackout