41 Magnum (unscientific) Ballistics!

Hey everybody! One more video here with the Ruger 41 Magnum while I have it. Here is a test with what is quickly becoming my favorite, cheap, non-scientific ballistic target. Supermarket ice blocks. 

The Gun:
Ruger New Model Blackhawk 41 Magnum with a 6.5" barrel

The Ammo:
Federal 41 Mag 210gr JHP
Muzzle Velocity: 1230 FPS
Muzzle Energy: 705 FT-LBS

I was really hoping to catch this round in one ice block, but the block was thoroughly and completely obliterated. I'm really enjoying the ice block ballistics and I think I'm going to make it a regular addition to the channel. 

Check out the video and see what I'm talking about at the Idaho Rifleman YouTube channel. You can also check out my other videos while you're there. Thanks for stopping by!

God bless, 
Idaho Rifleman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Marketing

9mm vs 9x18 vs 380 Ballistics Test!

Hunting Ballistics: 300AAC Blackout